Tuesday 23 June 2015

A big day of fun at Tibidabo

We went to Tibidabo. Tibidabo is a vintage amusement park on top of the mountains. It is famous for seeing the views of Barcelona. We went on an old blue tram to go up half the mountain.
Dad and I went up a massive ferris wheel that can hold 2 carriages and goes really high, we went on with other kids.
Then we went on a kiddy ferris wheel with all the family .
We went in a vintage puppet theatre, they had many old fashion amusements.
We went to a house of mirrors, some mirrors made our legs look short and some made us look skinny, but we all looked funny.
I went on a ride that went up and down.Watch this video.
My mum and I went on bumber car, and called Alessia and dad pinky because they went in a pink bumper car.
Alessia and I went on little bumber cars. I had a lion bumber car and Alessia had a monkey bumber car.
We went to tibi city and drove cars, firstly we received our licence and then watched a video on how to drive, it was in Spanish.  Watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment