Sunday 20 March 2016

A ride to Santa Monica Pier



We hired bikes and went for a ride to Santa Monica Pier. My dad and I went on a double bike which was called a tandem bike. Alessia and my mum rode normal bikes.My dad steered and pedaled and I just pedaled a bit.
 Then we arrived at Santa Monica Pier it was windy and cold but it was a sunny day. There were lots of things to do. There was a roller coaster ride a game center a ferris wheel and many other rides.
We went in the game center and we played lots of games it was really fun.We played air hockey and a shooting pirate game. Alessia played a fake shooting game with real guns, when you aimed at the target and fired at the animals.
After we went biking we went to Blue Star a donut cafe it was really yummy.We had mixed flavours  blueberry and basil another flavour was pistachio and pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment