Tuesday 29 March 2016

We went to Madame Tussards Wax Museum

Before we went to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum we had Japanese for lunch and we had lots of different sushi. It was delicious. My favorite was the tuna sushi and the Salmon roll was pretty good too.
Then we went for gelato and I chose apricot flavour and Alessias flavour was peach.
We arrived at Madame Tussards Wax Museum in Hollywood and it was three levels of famous wax people. 
It takes 800 hours to make a wax person from beginning to end.
Here are a few of my favourites.
 I skated with Tony Hawk a famous skateboarding guy.
 We hung upside down with spiderman it was really fun being upside down.
We Were with Edward Scissors hand and I got to wear his scissors.  
I rode a bike with E.T. and I got to put props on and it felt like I was I the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment