Friday 25 March 2016

Back to Disneyland

We went back to Disneyland for another day so we can do the other side of Disneyland.
First my mum and I went on Haunted Mansion a ride that has ghosts, zombies that went boo and a man that was talking and it sounded really creepy. It was scary and creepy but it wasn’t scary and creepy for me.
Then we all went on Pirates of the Caribbean a ride that you go on a little boat and you see pirates and I saw lots of money and gold. There has two little drops.Inside there was a restaurant and real people were eating. 
Alessia and dad went on Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin when you go in a car and you spin slowly.
Then my mum and I went on Gadget’s Go Coaster a roller coaster that goes fast, it has spins that goes around and around and it had sudden drops. It was really fun and my mum screamed on it.
After all of us went on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh where you go in a bees hive and you go see Pooh dreaming about honey and he thought he was in a world of honey.
Then we met a girl called Avalina and her mum was with her and they helped us with finding eggs for Easter hidden around the park. The eggs were huge like a football and we found them all.So once you find them all we got a little plastic egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment