Wednesday 30 March 2016

We went to Universal Studios Hollywood

We went to Universal Studios Hollywood and when we got there we went on a tour.

When we did the tour we saw a bit of Fast and Furious.


 Then my mum and I went on a Harry Potter rollercoaster it was really fun. In Harry Potter world and it felt like you were in the movie. People were selling chocolate frogs, wands and I got to go in the wand shop and choose my wand. I got the elder wand and Alessia got Herminines wand. We got to do magic spells it was really fun.

After we went on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem were you become an actual minion.

Next we went Jurassic Park the ride when there is an 84 foot water drop I did not get wet but my dad did.

Then we went on Revenge of the Mummy when it is a rollercoaster that goes 45 MPH.

Then went on Transformers the ride 3D it was the same one we went on in Singapore where you wore 3D glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment