Friday 18 March 2016

Walk in Venice Beach

We went to Venice Beach for the day and it was quite warm.
When we were walking we saw an ice cream shop and we got ice cream. My flavour was pineapple sorbet. Alessia's flavour was strawberry sorbet.
Then we went to Whole foods markets and it was really big.We got mochi balls, my flavour was mango and blueberry. Alessia's flavour was guava and vanilla.I liked the blueberry flavour. There were lots of mochi balls. Mochi balls is a dessert that is soft and yummy and is like a cold ice cream.
When we walked back to the apartment I got to hold a snake but it wasn't poisonous it felt heavy. Alessia didn't want to hold it because she was scared.
At night time we went out for dinner with my mum's friends from her make up course.
I ate pasta farfalle it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment