Thursday 24 March 2016

We went to California Adventure

We went to California Adventure a park that is part of Disneyland but it is for older kids.


We went into cars land and it felt like you were in the movie it looked amazing.
 We went on Mater's Junkyard jamboree a ride that spins very fast and you can move around the place.
  Alessia and dad went on Heimlich's chew chew train.Heimlich the caterpillar is hungry and the food is really big.
Then we had a photo with Flik Alessia gave him a big hug.

We went Redwood Creek Challenge Trail a play centre. We saw a animal spirit reader that tells you what animal you are. I was a wolf Alessia was a eagle.
Then I went rock climbing the rocks were easy to grip on. But instead of going up you went across.It was really fun.
My Dad went on California Screamin it is a roller coaster, it goes upside down and it goes really fast. I didn't want to go on it because a thought it was too scary and I don't like going upside down.
Then Alessia and my dad went on Jumping jellyfish a ride that goes up and down slowly.

 Then I went the twilight zone tower of terror ride which is a lift that drops down then goes up then down and up and down.I went on it twice.
Then a parade came and the Incredibles came out on hover boards.
Then the Jack-Jack the baby came out and his hair went on fire.
Then Mater came out and he looked real.
Then Lighting McQueen came out and he looked real too.
We went on a cars race a ride that you race with another car. But we lost by a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment